Escape for a break in Barcelona and live like a local
The apartment is between placa Espana and Universitat in a road called Diputacio.
It's a classic hundred year old Barcelona mansion flat, and on the first floor (they call that the 'Principal') - as the first floor has the best set up. There are three double bedrooms (two large, one small), dining room, living room, a couple of balcony terraces overlooking Calle Diputacio, as well as a good size modern bathroom and kitchen. As well as the balconies there’s also a roof terrace you can use on top of the building if you fancy, and some nice rooftop bars a few blocks away. The place has everything you'll need, down to the fresh bedding and a washing machine. And although it faces onto a street, the triple glazing glazing makes it super quiet, as well as making the aircon super-efficient in the summer.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Great local bars, cafes and restaurants
- Geared up to people looking for easy breaks with local feel
- Modern Scandinavian interior
Getting there and away, and getting around
- Less than 1 minutes' walk to Rocafort metro
- Less than 5 minute taxi to the Ramblas and the Gothic quarter
- Less than 5 minutes' walk the Fountain and Parc Miro
- Less than 3 mins taxi from Barcelona Sants station
- 10 mins taxi from beaches
- 15 mins taxi from airport
Tourist tip: For using taxis, download the Hailo app which lets you book pick-ups and drop-offs in advance using all the official city taxis.
You'll find a complete set of guides, maps, club flyers and tourist info in your apartment.